The mission statement
defines in words what an organization is in existence to accomplish.
The vision statement
defines in words how an organization will go about accomplishing its mission.
define the values in which an organization will operate within in everything that it does. These values form the very foundation in which an organization will perform work and conduct itself. Core values are always constant and define the environment in which an organization will abide in an ever changing world.
The core values for LovingGodFellowship.org
- Loving God
- Exalting Christ
- Placing priority on prayer
- Emphasizing biblical preaching and teaching that guides, instructs, and encourages
- Promoting an environment that focuses on life, joy, and hope
- Embracing and loving people from all walks of life
- Reaching those with the Gospel that are not yet following Jesus
- Celebrating God's gracious gift of diversity in mankind
- Encouraging believers to serve God through serving people and community
- Practicing humility
These primary values form the foundation in which we will operate in going about our mission and vision
Know that you are loved,
NOTE: This post is in continuation to the post Worldwide Ministry